Saturday, June 2, 2012

Great Deal For My New Hobby


Recenty I have decided to take up a new hobby of crocheting. Thanks to youtube videos online I have a pretty good idea of how to crochet.  So on to getting my supplies.  I went to Micheals to look for white cotton blend yarn and use my 40% off coupon on it.  The price was $4.99 before the 40% off coupon but to my surprise the yarn rang up as $0.99! (Note: the %40 coupon is only for regular priced items).  That brand of yarn turned out to be on clearance.  This was a great deal so I bought 8 of them in different colors.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
June 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM

This is awesome. I'm telling my sister about it too. This would be perfect for the Warm Up America drive going on at Michaels.

No sign up needed for coupons but it's required for freebies.